Subsea Marine Survey Specialist
Vacancy number • PUB406619
- Plan, coordinate and execute the implementation of underwater marine services with both internal and external stakeholders, to ensure company’s multiple subsea assets (jackets, pipelines, and composite & data cables) are technically and visually inspected on a regular basis, thus ensuring all facilities are operated and maintained at optimum levels in compliance with both environmental & industry best practices.
- Operational & technical representation for offshore operations, during marine survey activities in overseeing survey data and providing onsite provisional QA/QC on the attained data whilst prioritizing activities based on operational and sea state conditions.
About this role
- Develop and manage underwater inspection contract from tendering process until contract management ensuring CPM compliance.
- Provide technical and operational inputs, for internal (including Major Project expansion activities) or external subsea construction and maintenance activities, including third party No Objection Letter (NOL), approvals and activity reviews for each stage from planning to execution, monitoring and reporting, near and above company operations subsea assets.
- Coordinate and execute underwater inspection activities to meet required equipment strategies for FAP facilities.
- Develop and maintain underwater inspection manual and ensure compliance.
- Maintain appropriate record of correspondence, daily logs, Issues Register and Facilities Interface Tracking Database with all third parties on all key items.
- Ensure adherence to Company corporate policies, procedures, and agreements in all aspects of the business with Qatari laws and all other laws as required.
- Coordinate and execute subsea remedial activities e.g., pipeline free-span rectification, subsea cable repair, riser clamps repair, etc.
- Support new projects, (I1P1, EPCOL, Compression) & subsea activities by providing reviews for a number of engineering tasks including mechanical and structural design support for subsea pipelines crossings, review specifications, scopes of work and other related marine pipeline crossing activities submitted by other third-party offshore operators for operational alignment.
- Check work compliance during the development of subsea activities, reviewing execution reports, vessel’s DPR (daily progress report), or mobilizing Offshore representatives on an ad hoc basis for concurrent activities in the field.
- Process the Subsea Pipeline Integrity section and the company Operations Project Departments subsea reports to update the company operations Consolidated Field Layout system. Inform the National Authorities of the updated location of asset positioning.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 8 years’ experience with a focus on Subsea Construction, Subsea Inspection, Maintenance and Repair and diving operations.
- Strong understanding of Process Safety concepts and elements.
- Experience of pipeline networks and structures, onshore and offshore. Knowledge of the underlying principles of pipeline design codes and pipe-laying & crossing methods.
- Experience in marine surveys and ROV, vessels and barges operations, anchors handling and Diving Systems.
- Knowledge in structural analysis, sub-sea pipelines systems, piping materials and joining mechanism, piping crossings, piping stresses and stability analysis, Geotechnical engineering.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- Permanent Hiring
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406619