About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, May 13, 2023
About this role: Structural Engineer
Job Title: Structural Engineer
What you Will be Doing:
- You may be assigned as a Package Engineer with technical responsibility for the design, procurement and manufacture of the Package. The Structural Engineer must be able to prioritize assigned activities and collaborate with the Discipline Lead, multiple internal disciplines, and external parties to deliver a safe, efficient design that can be manufactured meeting project requirements;
- understand, plan and deliver assigned tasks with accuracy within agreed time frame;
- Identify areas requiring more detailed instructions and clarify understanding/expectation as necessary with Discipline Lead; ensure no surprises;
- Develop engineering documents in a manner that the design intent can be interpreted correctly;
- Understand how assigned tasks will affect all disciplines and stakeholders; provide timely and accurate input to other disciplines in support of their design requirements in meeting deadlines;
- Raise awareness of issues timely to the Discipline Lead; understand the change impact within and across Disciplines and identify the stakeholders to be engaged.
What you need to bring:
- Engineering Mechanical degree, ideally with a structural analysis module;
- Minimum 5 years of experience;
- Knowledge of FEMAP and Genie (as a +);
- Behaviours &inter-personal skills - Key points;
- Team spirit and good communication skills;
- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centre solutions.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Lane is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester