About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Denmark
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, February 3, 2023
About this role: Start-Up Engineer
Start-up Engineer required for O&G operator based in Esbjerg on 18 month contract.
- Facilitate the interface among Onshore and offshore teams (Hook up, Brown filed, Pipeline, Commissioning, Field Operations, Engineering and Wells) upon request
- In his/her are of responsibility, contributes to achieve gas-in and planned milestones.
- Daily interaction with offshore Start-Up team as well as all other involved parties in his/her area of responsibilityThe position does not have team to directly manage
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSEQ Policy
- Ensure the availability of the up to date essential document including RLMU with the different parties
- Take part of follow up linked with the ESD tests, set point change input, TQ and N2He test packs review and keeping track on progress and finding during execution.
- Provide in adhoc bases the required support to the offshore Start-Up leader in relation with the process/mechanical isolation matters override/inhibition required for Start-Up tasks.
- Assis and prepare PtW required for Start Up works including the required supporting document
- Take part of DGS/Derogation process upon request
In undertaking this role, the job holder will:
- Be responsible for meeting agreed objectives
- Prepare the SU documents/deliverable assigned to her/him on timely manner.
The Start-up Coordinator will be based onshore (residence in Esbjerg) with have missions as required to offshore to support offshore team.
- Prepare slides, memos, calculations as required linked with start up discipline (SU sequence, TOMs, Ramp up, flaring, SU progress, KPIs, …etc.)
- Prepare the TOMs presentation and dossier content for the Start Up part for each TOM and arrange the site visit
- Modify the detailed SU sequence based on the daily progress coming from PIMS-CM and perform the necessary modifications in case of scenario change
- Progressively, collect and prepare the project close out from start-up side.
- In charge of preparation the required documentation for HQ audits (PR, ORAR,…etc) upon request & be active member of findings closure
- Focal point for TQs and Engineering related matters from start-up side
- Liaise with process, subsurface and production team in relation to the Start Up ramp up & Start Up flaring/emission
- Liaise with HSE team for all environmental related deliverables (flaring, emission, carbon footprint,..etc)
- Follow up with Commercial team, smart room team and Asset operation for the points linked with the start up
- Arrange with SUL, Commissioning, logistics and Project control for the vendor mobilization for start-up
- On spot, he /she will go to offshore to assist or temporarily replace offshore Start Up personnel
- Provide the SUL with the required support linked with material procurement and expiating
- Provide onshore support to the SIMOPS Coordinator upon request
- Liaise with the SUL and HO coordinator to provide remote support via PIMS-CMS for the AOC dossiers
- Up on request, create, modify or review start up procedures.
- Provide assistance in HO to asset for the SU related matters
- Carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superior.
What you need to bring:
- Min 5 years working on Oil & Gas with proven experience in Start-up and operation of oil and gas processes, utilities and water treatment with a multi discipline competences
- Risk analysis, Safety of personnel and facilities
- Regulatory framework of the Group / countries
- Language: fluent English
- Computer literate: very strong skills in MS office with a very high level in power point presentation preparation, able to deal with the used tools by Start Up team (PIMS, SAP, …etc)
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills, Transverse work efficiency skills
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment
- Job holder shall be aware that offshore commissioning is applying OPERCOM methodology but using PIMS-CMS instead of ICAPS, supported by GS as long as no conflict with the project original specifications (MOTS)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Matthew Duane is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester