Sr. Electrical Reliability Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406209
Brunel is currently searching for a Sr. Electrical Reliability Engineer for direct hire with our client located in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
In this role you will lead the Electrical Instrument function for the plant and institute and effective reliability process for all critical assets.
About this role
- Ensure compliance with applicable Company HSE Performance Standards, as well as applicable acts and regulations.
- Daily support to operations.
- Small MOC’s, FI or Capex projects.
- Ensuring that all electrical assets at the plant have effective Reliability and Capability Life Plans and maintenance strategies.
- Work closely with Maintenance Planners to ensure that preventive & predictive maintenance work orders in SAP are aligned with equipment maintenance strategies.
- Complete equipment failure investigations using root cause analysis techniques.
- Conduct engineering statistical reliability studies from the risk assessments, criticality data, corrective maintenance history and failure history.
- Implementation and Auditing of Standards and Guidelines in collaboration with Principal Engineers and Operations Personnel.
- Undertaking and organizing technical investigations, inspections, studies and surveys, and analyzing all historical data, to identify static plant equipment risk and criticality.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in reliability engineering of a petro-chemical manufacturing plant, power generation, chemical or similar heavy industry environment.
- Experience with medium to low voltage, switch gears, motor control centers, large motors, VFD’s and instrumentation.
- Experience developing long term maintenance strategies, electrical safety programs and arch flash studies preferred.
- Familiarity with Safety Management Systems and Quality Management Systems.
- Familiarity with Manufacturing Excellence models, systems and processes relating to asset capability and reliability.
- Demonstrated ability in optimizing reliability (e.g. reducing failure rates, increasing uptime, etc.)
- Strong understanding of RBM (Risk-based Maintenance) and RCM (reliability centered maintenance) maintenance strategy development
- Experienced in the various methods of Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and a team player
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship
Excellent salary with a 10% annual bonus. A 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off! 3 weeks paid vacation, plus 12 holidays. Full health benefits including employer HSA contributions, dental plan with orthodontics, wellness coaching, and more. 4% 410K match, generous tuition reimbursement program, paid parental leave and more. Relocation package will be considered for non-local candidate.
Our client is a global leader in the commercial explosives supporting the mining industry.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406209