About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Cost Control & Procurement
- Location: Kwinana
What is required?
- Hours per week: 38
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, December 16, 2023
About this role: Spare Parts Analyst (Mechanical Engineer)
We are currently recruiting for a Spare Parts Analyst based in Kwinana to play a vital role in maintaining our client's spare parts inventory, ensuring that the right parts are available at the right time, while also optimising inventory levels and costs. This role is crucial for the smooth operation of equipment and machinery within the business.This role would suit a candidate with a Mechanical Engineering background and previous parts auditing experience. Experience of using SAP is highly desirable for this role.
- Oversee spare parts management for company operations, including maintenance and production.
- Maintain accurate spare parts records, catalog creation, and data management.
- Identify necessary parts for equipment, often through engineering documentation.
- Contribute to Bill of Materials (BOM) for equipment assembly and repair.
- Use SAP ERP to monitor spare parts usage and generate reports.
- Assist in procurement by supplier identification and order management.
- Collaborate with maintenance and operations teams for part provision.
- Optimize inventory by analysing usage and minimizing excess parts.
- Ensure spare part quality and authenticity.
- Seek continuous process improvement to reduce costs and enhance efficiency.
What you need to bring:
- SAP proficiency is highly desirable
- Mechanical engineering background
- Inventory management experience
- Attention to detail
- Data management
- Analytical skills
- Technical documentation interpretation
- Continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills
- Quality control
- Software proficiency
- You must have current right to work in Australia to be considered for this role
- Industry leading company
- $80-90 + super per hour
- 6 month contract - possible perm for right candidate
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Shirley is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth