About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Brisbane
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, March 11, 2023
About this role: Solution Architect
Brunel are partnered with with one of the largest Iron Ore Miners in the world to deliver the best work opportunities for ICT Solution Architects to work on a contract basis across a range of technology projects for 2023.
Brunel are a specialist consultancy providing ICT & Technical staff to the mining, energy, infrastructure and life sciences industries. Choosing Brunel opens the door to increased exposure across your industry and the security of having multiple clients to work with following your initial assignment.
Being an architect with our client will see you responsible for the design, implementation and delivery of fascinating projects.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Definition and management of both functional/non-functional requirements.
- Definition and selection of effective solution design patterns that are repeatable and reusable throughout the business.
- Provision of SME advice on standards and governance around emerging technologies.
- Engaging in meaningful, impactful and effective dialogue with key stakeholders in the business to gather information and provide design expertise.
What you need to bring:
To be successful in an architect role with our client, you will need to be:
- Capable of applying design solutions across a range of verticals in technology, rather than honing in on a specific discipline.
- Experienced in the delivery of end to end solutions across infrastructure, applications, data and/or software.
- Able to successfully communicate, engage and influence both technical and non-technical stakeholders within the business.
- Experienced in the delivery of outcomes at scale, with prior work experience at a large organisation with large technology frameworks.
Your initial contract will be for 12 months, with review to extend at the end of the initial period.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Daniel Vincan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia ICT