Site Installation Project Manager
Vacancy number • PUB406270
Join our client's team as a Site Installation Project Manager and be part of a major smart infrastructure endeavor in Melbourne, focusing on data center projects.
About this role
This role offers a chance to lead data center projects from start to finish while ensuring their success, customer satisfaction, and professional stakeholder management.
- Execute data center projects within defined requirements (budget, time, functionality).
- Ensure business success and customer satisfaction through professional stakeholder management.
- Coordinate installation personnel, service providers, and suppliers on-site for data center projects.
- Clarify technical issues with the Engineering Project Manager and customers on-site.
- Oversee site administration and adherence to guidelines, processes, and procedures in the context of data centers.
- Assume economic responsibility for data center projects, including calculating costs for suppliers.
- Represent the site in data center project decision-making committees.
- Coordinate contractors before and during data center project execution.
- Establish efficient methods for data center site control and reporting.
- Assess risks and opportunities at the data center construction site.
- Monitor compliance with standards, regulations, laws, quality, and EHS guidelines in the context of data centers.
- Supervise the installation and commissioning of MV and LV equipment for data center projects.
- Dealing with bulky electrical components
What you need to bring:
- Electricians License required.
- Familiarity with MV and LV Equipment.
- Experience with site management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have Full Australian working rights.
- Work with a global company
- Monday - Friday role site based
- Fantastic rate on offer dependent on experience
Please Note: Only applicants with current full Australian working rights will be considered for this role.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406270