Vacancy number • PUB405974
Brunel is currently searching for CDL Shuttle Bus Drivers for positions at Rio Tinto Kennecott’s Mine located Southwest of Salt Lake City, Utah.
We are seeking experienced, safe and reliable drivers for our employee shuttle bus program. These positions are open to candidates who possess a CDL WITH a Passenger Endorsement.
About this role
As a Kennecott Shuttle Driver, you will be responsible to safely and promptly transfer passengers to and from specific locations within the mine on a 36-passenger bus.
We offer flexible part-time or full-time positions for the following shifts:
- 2am - 10am - early morning shift
- 1pm - 8pm – afternoon shift
The mine operates 365 days per year. Drivers will commit to this schedule above and be available to work a minimum of 2 days, up to 6 days per week. There is flexibility in the working days per week.
If you are retired, in school, looking for a second job, or simply seeking a full-time driving career close to home, this is a perfect job for you!
What you need to bring:
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must have a current CDL-A or CDL-B WITH Passenger endorsement!
- Clean driving record (no more than one violation in the past 3 years)
- Ability to pass a DOT medical exam and pre-employment drug screening
- Must pass a background check
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of commercial driving experience required (i.e. taxi, bus, shuttle, commercial truck, box van, etc.), employment history verified.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship
- Must be able to read, write and speak English with the ability to follow precise instructions
- Must possess exceptionally safe driving habits
- Willingness to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Desire to work with a team to achieve one goal
- $20.00 + per hour based on experience
- Full-time employees are eligible for benefits. A minimum of 30 hours required for full-time status. Benefits include medical, dental and vision that will begin on your first day of employment. LTD/STD and Life Insurance begin after 90 days.
- Plus 10 days paid time off!
- All employees are eligible for 401K match of 50% up to 3%.
- Sign-on Bonus up to $250.00 – paid after 90 days of consecutive employment.
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
Rio Tinto Kennecott Mine in Utah is one of the top producing mines in the World. Join the team today!
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Madison Ringlein is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB405974