About this job
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Singapore
What is required?
- Hours per week: 0
- Education level:
- Closing date: Thursday, December 21, 2023
About this role: SHEQ Officer / Senior SHEQ Officer
- Responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring & reviewing of company’s Integrated Management System to ensure system performance, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring SHEQ policies, objectives and targets are set to enforce company policy, disseminated to promote staff awareness and results are monitored periodically.
- Conduct internal audits, gap analysis, root cause identification and recommend corrective actions to ensure continuity & effectiveness of company’s Integrated Management System in accordance with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, SS651, FSSC22000 and Group
- Security - develop and implement policy, standards, guidelines and best practice to ensure compliance with security regulations and guidelines.
- Provide leadership and direction for sites line management through communication, coaching and direct support.
- Maintain oversight of and support to the Process Safety program.
- Support the HSE and Safety Case compliance programmes.
- Lead defined key initiatives (e.g. hazmonised standards rollout, manual handling, behavioural safety programmes).
- Support/lead the investigation into significant workplace HSE incidents.
- Support/lead site audits (focused e.g. EMOC, PTW, LOTO).
- Developing and delivering SHEQ specific training courses using internal or external resources
- Provide a consistent and professional SHEQ service to the business including ownership of company standards and the capability to carry out and/or lead focussed audits.
- Provide (or facilitate access to) advanced or specialist guidance on SHEQ systems and standards to the business where this exceeds local day to day requirements.
- The role recognises that from time to time there may be a requirement to move responsibilities between roles within the SHEQ team which will be agreed in detail at the time
- Degree in Quality, Engineering or Safety & Health or equivalent field.
- At least 3 years of experience in SHEQ roles in Downstream Plant Process industry.
- Working knowledge on ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, SS651, FSSC22000
- Extensive process Plant Turnaround safety management experience.
- Registered WSHO with Ministry of Manpower.
- Certified FSM with SCDF is a plus.
- Extensive computer experience including the ability to administer online training generate progress/analysis report and advance proficiency in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of chemical and business issues.
- Risk assessment and audit skills.
- Knowledge about the classification and the properties of chemicals and product liability
Brunel International S.E.A Pte. Ltd.UEN No: 199603098R
EA License No: 16S8067Reza Johannes - R1871121
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,3 billion (2015). We operate from our own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 38 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Singapore is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Singapore