About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Victoria
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Monday, April 17, 2023
About this role: Service Technician - Electrical - Townsville
Brunel Australasia are currently partnering with a global leader who provide innovative power and temperature control solutions.
Our Client is leading global provider of temporary power and temperature control solutions. Their innovative solutions help to keep businesses running, communities powered, and events cooled and illuminated. They value safety, efficiency, and customer satisfaction, and strive to make a positive impact in the community. The company culture is supportive, inclusive, and focused on continuous improvement, making it a great place to grow your career.We are seeking an Electrical Service Technician to join its operations team in Townsville. As an Electrical Service Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the availability and reliability of the company's rental assets, including maintenance and repairs, installations, commissioning, decommissioning, and attending breakdowns as required.
The company offers a unique opportunity for growth and development, with a commitment to providing its employees with the tools and training needed to succeed. As a Service Technician, you will be part of a supportive and collaborative team, with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Conduct the total maintenance of all hire fleet assets
- Maintain required materials and tools for use
- Conduct weekly/monthly scheduled service to maintain optimum fleet performance
- Effectively carry out internal maintenance and repairs, customer site installations/removals\
- Ensure equipment and quality satisfaction is delivered in accordance with customer expectations
- Maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- Manage hours and complete all tasks to meet deadlines, including O/T as necessary
- Work safely, following company policy and wearing PPE
- Participate in skills-based training and tool box meetings
- Participate in on-call duties and local travel as required
- Meet monthly KPI's for customer quality satisfaction and service performance
- Comply with all QHS&E policies and procedures and maintain a clean, safe work area
What you need to bring:
- High level of technical expertise
- Trade Qualification/Electrical Licence
- PC literacy in a Microsoft environment or ERP system
- Current Drivers Licence
- Embrace and promote a positive safety and environmental culture
- Make a meaningful contribution to the overall performance o the client
- Take initiative and work under own direction
- Permanent Role
- Attractive Overtime Rates
- Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 4pm, Friday 7.30am-2pm
- Serviced Company Car for personal use
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Stock is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane