About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Clinical
- Location: Quebec
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Saturday, May 13, 2023
About this role: Service Support Administrator
Service Support Administrator Toronto, ONIntroduction
We are currently hiring a Service Support Administrator for our client in Toronto, Ontario. The Service Support Administrator will activate, modify, and deactivate equipment maintenance agreement contracts in our database and will support our Field Service Representatives. This will include providing support to your dedicated service area to ensure key performance indicators are met regarding contract renewals, data corrections, and activations. In addition, the Service Support Administrator will also establish preventative maintenance schedules in accordance with engineering guidelines while balancing the maintenance schedule to optimize Field Service Representation utilization and Customer satisfaction.
- Activate and maintain preventative maintenance agreements in accordance with approved procedures, policies and the customer’s purchase order
- Review customer purchase orders and work with District Service Manager to resolve any discrepancies
- Assign appropriate equipment entitlements (includes adding or deleting equipment on agreement)
- Establishing invoice schedules and process credits to agreements and service requests
- Process all requests regarding billing issues and subsequent credits
- Troubleshoot problem service requests with Field Service Representatives when information is missing or system issues
- Make data corrections, release service backlog line items, and maintain service installation bases
- Review contract terms and conditions to ensure compliance with the company’s policies
What you need to bring:
- Bilingual in English/French
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years experience in business, customer service or accounting environment, preferably working with contracts
- Demonstrated knowledge of various types of contracts and proficiency in creating and maintaining them on a database
- Must have PC experience with working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with demonstrated proficiency in Word and Excel
- Understanding of legal terms and conditions of contracts and purchase orders strongly preferred
- Experience with service contract software and CRM systems and Oracle/Siebel strongly preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational, and written/oral communication skills.
- Self-starter with excellent multi-tasking abilities
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Leung is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto