About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 1
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, February 6, 2023
About this role: Senior Structural Engineer
On behalf of our client, a global leader in energy projects, technologies, systems, and services. Brunel is looking for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer with experience in Brownfield design, Offshore structures.
- Must be able to independently perform and deliver Conceptual / FEED and / or detailed engineering packages of work, and satisfy requirements specified by the Client or Project
- To ensure compliance with the design rules and procedures in force. The proposed designs must be safe, economic and in accordance with requirements
- To assist, train and supervise the work performed by assigned Engineer(s) / Designer(s)
- To interface with other projects and offices and implement best practices
What you need to bring:
University Degree in Engineering relevant to the discipline as recognised by the Institute of Engineers Australia, or other qualifications recognised by one of the following International Institution (IMechE, ICHemE only)
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of relevant engineering discipline
- Essential software experience: SACS, Space Gass and MS office
- Preferred software experience: Mathcad, Autocad LT, Navisworks
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in relevant oil and gas engineering disciplines
- Experience of producing broad range of technical deliverables including tendering packages, calculations, drawings, simulations, and reports
Contract duration : 12months
Location : Perth
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth