Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406628
- Perform Rotating Equipment engineering activities for Projects Engineering – Energy Efficiency Projects to execute key engineering activities ensuring that all activities comply with International standards, processes and Industry best practices to achieve project delivered to the highest quality standards.
- Provide constructability input to new plant/facility modification projects and drive for flawless projects execution/completion and ensure engineering activities are conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements
About this role
- Ensure Rotating Equipment engineering activities are conducted in accordance with International standards, regulatory requirements, project specifications and approved variations if any.
- Actively Lead/participate in Pre-FEED, FEED and EPC activities. Resolve engineering issues that may arise and communicate with the Project Execution Team. Ensure Project Objectives and strategies including Safety and Efficiency are achieved in the Project Development phase. Elevate issues to higher levels when necessary.
- Develop, update and amend various policies and procedures related to Projects Management Department as and when required in consultation with the Head of Projects Engineering and other team members.
- Evaluate all Projects under control to ensure Synergies are identified early in the Project Planning phase and Develop Value Improvement plan for projects under development. Support the engineering team of external organizations, entities appointed representatives to ensure engineering design addresses each companies’ expectations consistent with Project’s objectives.
- Evaluate complex tasks and provide appropriate recommendations to management on issues. Provide support to other disciplines and contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks.
- Be familiar with all Project Philosophies and Procedures and ensure that these are applied to the specification, design and procurement of equipment’s.
- Ensures compliance with systems and processes including the Project Management System and maintains support and adoption of all processes. Prepare plans and work schedules that ensure effective completion of projects.
- Monitors and provides necessary guidance to the FEED, EPC Contractor(s) and all 3rd Party Services throughout the project phases. Ensures the facilities are constructed per the scope, meeting standards and specifications, within the time and project cost approved by the shareholders.
- Support other engineers in complex analyses and assignments and provides expertise to ensure completion of activities within schedule.
What you need to bring:
- Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Mechanical Engineering in the area of specialization
- 8 years’ experience in the area of specialization (Rotating Equipment, Package Equipment), within Oil and Gas industry, of which 3 years’ are in project management team role.
- Attain and maintain competence in accordance with the technical competence framework requirements.
- Conversant with company, National and internationally accepted specifications.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 2 years, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chirag Bhatt is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406628