About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, March 23, 2023
About this role: Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer
On behalf of our client, a global energy production corporation, we ae currently seeking for a Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer.
This role you will be responsible for supporting the Commissioning Team at BCM CTR Yard, providing technical guidance/support to the Phase 2b Brownfield team, and leading Rotating Commissioning Activities.
- Supporting the Commissioning Team at BCM CTR Yard (with business trips to BCM Fabrication Yard in SE Asia as required)
- Then offshore rotation during Hook up/Commissioning phase (2025).
- Focal point within Phase 2 team responsible for the delivery/handover of the Turbomachinery/rotating packages to Operations:
- Support the close out of the Turbomachinery Design SOW with the CPY Team in Italy and BCM EPC Contractor.
- Company focal point for Rotating technical.
- Consolidation of Turbomachinery documentation reviews post Contract Novation.
- Provide technical guidance/support to the Phase 2b Brownfield team in respect to rotating equipmentpackages (Seawater Lift Pump, Condensate Rich MEG Pumps, Off-Gas Recovery Compressor upgrades).
- Lead Rotating Commissioning Activities (Preparation and Execution)
What you need to bring:
- Tertiary Engineering Degree (Mechanical)
- Oil and Gas industry experience specializing in rotating equipment (Gas turbines / Centrifugal Compressors Reciprocating Compressors /Centrifugal Pumps).
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in working in FAT/Construction, hook-up and Commissioning phases of a project
- High awareness of safe working practices, relevant codes and standards associated with design, construction, pre- commissioning, installation, hook-up and commissioning of oil & gas facilities.
- Experience in Package Management of rotating equipment.
- Preferably has experience working within EPC Contractor team during detailed design.
- Perth CBD and moving into a FIFO role in 2025
- Monday to Friday with flexible arrangements
- Ichthys Phase 2
- 12-month contract – with the view to extend
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth