About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, January 15, 2024
About this role: Senior Project Engineer
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.Our client is a leading contractor in the resources space. They are now seeking Senior Project Engineer to join their team based in the Pilbara. The company is offering an attractive salary package and great development opportunities.
- Handle complete project management for small to medium-sized green or brownfield projects from start to finish.
- Monitor project budget, scope, and execution to guarantee compliance.
- Maintain project documentation according to client specifications.
- Assess and offer guidance on commercial aspects, contracts, and changes in project scope.
- Create project materials for on-site implementation, such as work packages, QA/QC documents, execution plans, and schedules.
- Address technical queries for clients as necessary and interpret drawings and detailed scopes of work to ensure accuracy in pricing and project implementation.
What you need to bring:
- Proven 3+ years experience in a similar environment successfully completing medium to large size civils projects.
- Tertiary qualification in civil engineering from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Proven experience delivering scopes of work for roads, water infrastructure, concrete works, NPI.
- Must have experience from tendering through to project execution.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or hold valid working rights.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Garcia is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth