About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, May 8, 2023
About this role: Senior Project Engineer
- Our client is a major player in the energy sector on a global scale and is looking for a highly skilled Senior Project Engineer to join one of their existing project teams;
- Start date: ASAP;
- Duration: Ongoing contract;
- Location: Aberdeen.
What your day to day Will Look Like:
- Engineering Support to Budgets & Tenders - Provide engineering support to Tendering and FEED activities. Includes ITT review, preparation of tender deliverables (Schedule, method statements, materials lists, technical clarifications and qualifications), supplier interfacing and client meetings;
- Client & 3rd Party Interfacing - Engineering interface for clients, subcontractors and other 3rd parties on their allocated scope of work;
- Interprets and understands the main contract, communicates effectively to the client and manages technical queries and interface requests. Identifies where changes are variations to the main contract;
- Workscope Project Management – Defines the strategy and details the scope of work, develops plans, budgets and monitors progress. Manages changes and QHSE considerations, including risk management;
- Installation Engineering (Onshore) – Develops installation concepts, prepares procedures and other technical deliverables (either directly or by supervising engineering disciplines), participates in technical and safety reviews, completes as-builts lessons learned and improvement projects;
- Procurement Support and Supplier Management – Assist supply chain in the preparation of RFQ/ITB, inputs to procurement plans, technical evaluation of bids, manages suppliers deliveries providing technical support from award to project close out.
What you need to bring:
What you Need:
- HNC or above in relevant Engineering or Applied Science discipline or equivalent professional engineering experience;
- Fluency in written and spoken English qualification;
- Chartered Engineer (CEng), or Incorporated Engineer (IEng) membership of a relevant Engineering Institute;
- Accept responsibility for delivery of the project engineering content of allocated package(s) of work, including supervising the work performed by others;
- Good workload and time management skills;
- Good people management skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester