About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 1
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, February 4, 2023
About this role: Senior Project Engineer
On behalf of our client, a leading technology provider to the traditional and new energies industry. Brunel is looking for a Senior Project Engineer - Perth. Looking for experience in project management and experience in relevant topics which may include design engineering, manufacturing, procurement, fabrication, installation.
- To lead Project Engineering tasks assigned by the Project Engineering Manager or Project Operations Manager in order to achieve project objectives
- To perform Project Engineering tasks based on instructions received from Manager Subsea Project Engineering APAC
- To provide technical and project leadership at onshore and offshore sites
- To ensure development and implementation of safe procedures and processes in accordance with Group guidelines and policies
- To assist, train and supervise the work performed by assigned engineer(s)
What you need to bring:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a project environment
- Minimum 2 years experience in the oil and gas industry with experience in relevant topics which may include design engineering, manufacturing, procurement, fabrication, installation.
- Demonstrated planning ability and good commercial awareness
- Experience in leading a small team or a subcontract package
- Contractual experience beneficial
- Permanent position.
- Perth based role.
- Competitive salary on offer depending on experience
- 12.5% superannuation contribution (standard is 10.5% superannuation)
- Full time hours (40 hour week)
- Compressed work week option (9 day fortnight, 9 hours days, every second Friday off)
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth