About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United States
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Wednesday, April 5, 2023
About this role: Senior Consultant (Deputy Lead) - CCS Technologies
The Global CCS Institute is an international think tank whose mission is to accelerate the deployment of carbon capture and storage (CCS), a vital technology to tackle climate change and deliver climate neutrality.With a team of professionals working with and on behalf of its Members, they drive the adoption of CCS as quickly and cost effectively as possible by sharing expertise, building capacity and providing advice and support so that this vital technology can play its part in reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
The GCCSI has engaged Brunel to recruit a Senior Consultant Carbon Capture Technologies to operate globally and be responsible for business development and delivery of consultancy work to achieve revenue targets.
- Identify and develop specific opportunities to provide consultancy services to clients including clientliaison, negotiation and writing proposals
- Deliver consultancy services to clients, at the agreed utilisation rate, contributing to overall revenuetargets
- Support the ongoing development and implementation of the Institute’s Business
- Development Strategy
- Participate in business planning activities
- Maintain deep knowledge of commercial issues relevant to CCS, markets, trends, industry practices,regional, global and subject matter developments
- Maintain and comply with commercial related system process and procedure requirements, such asaccurate and timely data input
- Lead and develop a high performing, client focused and commercially savvy teamOther duties as required
What you need to bring:
- Strong technical writing skills, specifically for clients and or external parties
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and business development skills
- Relevant experience in identifying opportunities, building strategic relationships and networks internallyand with clients, managing clients and pursuing new business
- Relevant experience related to CO2 capture technologies in a consulting or engineering organisation providing services to CCS projects, or as an employee of a CCS project or technology developer
- Recognised expert in field of specialisation
- Demonstrated process modelling software experience, ideally with Aspen HYSYS
- Experience in undertaking techno economic assessments of carbon dioxide capture and/or energytechnologies
- Degree Qualified Chemical Engineer
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidate along with the opportunity to work with the senior management of a company well positioned to make the world a cleaner place to live.
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent. Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gareth Clarke is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane