About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, January 14, 2024
About this role: Senior Civil Engineer
Ready to drive monumental success? We're on the lookout for a seasoned Senior Civil Engineer to lead top-tier engineering results on large-scale projects in Western Australia, managing budgets from $25M to over $250M. Make your mark on a prestigious client's capital endeavors!
- Ensure clear definition of project scope and oversee "concept to completion" engineering design deliverables for assigned projects.
- Define and/or challenge project solutions and engineering scopes to ensure fitness for purpose.
- Manage engineering design deliverables, primarily through third-party collaboration.
- Ensure top-notch engineering design quality, adhering to Tollgates and standards.
- Streamline excess scope items and engineering design deliverables to meet project and post-project objectives.
- Standardise and maximize the reusability of engineering design.
- Manage engineering design contracts to ensure on-time and budget-friendly delivery.
- Maximize the value derived from Engineering Service Providers (ESPs) through proactive performance monitoring and variation reduction.
- Actively participate in defining strategies for engaging ESPs.
- Ensure the correct application of standards across all aspects of the role.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs, contributing to higher business value.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Civil, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, or equivalent)
- Project management and/or contract/commercial management exposure or certifications are a plus
Other Experience Consideration
- Engineering design and design management experience.
- Process development, leaning of processes.
- Multidisciplinary design integration.
- Services contract management.
- Construction quality control.
- Commissioning plans and packages development and management.
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Monday - Friday roster providing a stable and predictable work schedule
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Corporate Benefits (Salary sacrificing, Novated leasing, corporate discounts)
- Weekly Pay - super on all hours worked
- Referral bonuses
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keisha Hunter is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth