About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Noida
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, February 20, 2023
About this role: Senior Civil Engineer
- We have an urgent opening for Sr.Civil Engineer for our client a leading oil & gas company to join their growing team;
- This would be Direct Payroll and the job location would be in Noida.
- Staad Pro, Foundation3D, Mat 3D, RAM Connections, SAP, Experience in Structural Design of Concrete & Steel, Experience in American Code.
What you need to bring:
- Exp:12+ Years;
- Location: Noida.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors;
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai