Senior. Account Manager
Vacancy number • PUB406549
Senior. Account Manager
Colorado & Wyoming (Home Base and Travel)
In this role, you will be responsible for growing the business profitably. This will include managing sales using a disciplined approach, while also managing existing volume commitments, legal contracts, standardized processes, allocations, credit terms, and customer expectations.
About this role
- Develop and manage existing branded and unbranded portfolios to deliver consistent sales while maximizing margins and maintaining superb customer relationships; grow the portfolio using a disciplined and organized sales approach incorporating various sales tactics while negotiating contracts.
- Oversee the Company’s licensee agreement requirements for the company’s brands, and act as the lead sales and marketing liaison between the client and customers.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to ensure contract terms and financial information accurately support and complement one another.
- Plays an integral role in Refinery integration since sales volume is the balancing factor in Refinery optimization.
- Develop and manage marketing and promotional campaigns leveraging synergies and best practice sharing with the controlled/non-controlled branded network
- Accountable for converting sites to a brands by using the company’s incentive plans; implement and execute competitive store-level branding and re-branding program offers by developing and managing strategies for pricing, channel mix, and market development
- Solicit sales, negotiate agreements, and closely moderate complex sales transactions within competitive and/or profitability guidelines
- Comfortable conducting tough discussions regarding the challenging, and ever-changing business environment.
What you need to bring:
- You will work out of your home office and travel 60% of the to assigned territory.
- Considerable local travel, Fleet vehicle will be provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- 5 to 10 years of experience in light oil sales and distribution.
- Strong planning and analysis skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must have experience working in O&G in the Colorado market and working with refineries.
- Working with high sales volume Gas and Diesel (Over $150M Targets)
- Experience growing a portfolio and signing net new clients (business development)
- Experience dealing with conflict resolution.
What We Offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services you need to lead your industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining and Infrastructure, we help you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on-time, within budget and at the highest quality, so you can keep growing – anywhere in the world.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Norka Thompson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406549