About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, February 11, 2023
About this role: Schedule Specialist
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
- Responsible for all aspects of the EPC Contractor’s schedule development and schedule control, including periodic progress measurement, schedule trends and forecasts;
- Review, monitor and integrate plans and schedules from all other non-/ EPC packages/contractors, incl; LLIs;
- Advises Project Management on potential schedule issues and recommends remedial actions; Responsible for reviewing and advising Project Management on Project Management of Change issues raised by the Project Team and Change Orders raised by Contractors with respect to schedule implications;
- Reviews and monitors the EPC Contractor schedules for all Home Office and (WORK)Site activities (e;g;, Level 3, Level 4, short-term look-ahead schedules);
- Review Contractor's construction schedule’ logic, level of detail, interfaces and sequence;
- Review Contractor’s Field Project Control Procedures to ensure that Company’s requirements are met with respect to scheduling and planning;
- Review and monitor Contractor’s (construction) progress reports for accuracy of progress measurement;
- Prepare and compile Weekly and Monthly Progress report for Home Office and (WORK)Site activities;
- Prepare as and when required Home Office and (WORK)Site progress and other schedule analyses including but not limited analysis of any EOT (extension of time) requests received from the Contractor;
- Develop and review Project planning related section in ITB, Tender and provide relevant inputs for Pre-qualification of contractors (where applicable).
What you need to bring:
- Twelve (12) years experience in project scheduling and project controls for EPC oil and gas capital projects;
- At least five (5) years of field scheduling experience;
- BSc or significant relevant experience.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha