Vacancy number • PUB406503
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Specialist to join our client team located in Toronto, GTA, Ontario. This person will be working primarily on the Administration and Support aspects of Salesforce and a few other Cloud Applications. The responsibility includes working with the application users to resolve any issues, queries, and service requests. This is a permanent hiring with a hybrid work schedule.
About this role
- Day-to-day management of CRM (Salesforce.com/IQVIA OCE) and other Cloud Applications; including Incident, and problem resolution, daily processing, and data feed monitoring.
- Liaise with the Reporting & Analytics Team to meet any Reporting/Dashboard requirement from the Internal Team member or Leadership Team.
- Process workflow Management from workload assignment, Ticketing, and SLA Management.
- Provide Technical and Functional support on Salesforce [OCE-P, OCE-D] and other Cloud Applications.
- Work with IQVIA CSH and other relevant partners on various aspects of the product like the release, issues/bugs, enhancement, etc.
- Identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software, and hardware, and develop policies, procedures, and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
- Review Application enhancements, Testing, approval, and implementation of System Changes.
- Work with compliance, as required, to provide support or implement specific tools to aid and assist preparation of all state/federal required reports (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Train and develop SOPs on the Salesforce and other Cloud Applications for other department members as necessary.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer applications.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Salesforce Certification/VEEVA/OCE Certifications.
- ITIL Certification.
- Able to work efficiently in a team-oriented setting; willing and open to contribute to the team in terms of leadership, adaptability, competence, and execution.
- Able to communicate in a clear and effective way both, verbally and in writing, using the appropriate communication techniques and tools.
- Innovative problem-solving skills – quickly identify potential solutions while considering possible impacts on other individuals and/or systems.
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a full-time job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with onboarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cristiano Forezli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406503