About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Industry: Water & Waste Management
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Oakville
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, October 21, 2022
About this role: Sales Account Manager
We are currently hiring a Sales Account Manager for our water technologies client. The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for developing strong partnerships with the life science customers to expand our clients robust install base, generate new sales opportunities, and facilitate the success of their end users, traveling to regional client sites in Canada. You will present their industry leading solutions, utilize your commercial expertise to expand networks at regional conferences, and collaborate with their cross-functional teams to support customer accounts. This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Onboard and manage distribution partners in the Canadian market
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives. Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Attend company sponsored trade shows within the territory and bring awareness to local or regional conferences that would help create sales opportunities in the territory
- Have a technical understanding of our competitors’ products and sales distribution
- Travel within territory to customer sites to develop and maintain business, perform equipment demos as needed, and assist in the sale of aftermarket products
What you need to bring:
- Bilingual in English and French preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with analytical instruments preferably within the pharmaceutical or life sciences industries
- Strong interpersonal and customer focused skills
- In-depth knowledge of the industrial applications for product lines and markets
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or Life Sciences discipline
- 5 years or more capital equipment sales work experience required
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gultchan Chevket is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto