About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Sunday, April 30, 2023
About this role: Robotics Project Engineer
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy
Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled
Robotics Project Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams – immediate
start!Start date: ASAPLocation: Monaco, France
Contract type: Permanent
What you Will be Doing:
- The main mission of the Robotics Program team is to assess market robotics technology and build the path for a successful technology deployment into Operations, generating value for our client;
- Scout potential robotics technology for offshore operations application, including inspection and maintenance;
- Build robotics use cases applied to FPSO operations and our clients other product lines;
- Assess market robotics technologies applicable for each use case, evaluating their TRL maturity;
- Assist Robotics Program Manager and Lead Robotics Project Engineer to develop and deliver initiatives/projects schedules aligned with the project execution scope and budget, company procedures, and the program execution strategy;
- Interface as necessary with a diverse set of internal/external stakeholders and multidisciplinary international project teams, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, project team members, and colleagues.
What you need to bring:
You are Right for This Role if:
- Master's Degree (M.Sc.) in Mechatronic Engineering, Control and Automation Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or Computational engineering;
- Minimum 5 years experience in applied robotics projects (including experience during or before university graduation);
- Previous experience in a corporate environment/large companies preferred;
- O&G industry experience preferred;
- Previous relevant project experience(s);
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel, and Word;
- Project management principles and tools.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester