About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Ontario
What is required?
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, January 29, 2023
About this role: RFP & Contract Analyst
We are currently hiring an RFP & Contract Analyst for our client, a leader in infusion therapy and pain management. Our client develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Their key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis.
The incumbent will provide support with the marketing efforts and to process bids, proposals, quotes and requests for information. The accuracy of the work directly affects the efficiency and credibility of the overall organization. The work requires daily interaction with various internal departments such as sales, marketing, legal, customer support, contract administration and sales finance as well as potential customers.
- Leverage salesforce.com to support sales planning, forecasting & general reporting activities to inform management of performance and to provide insights that support business objectives
- Consult with marketing management as well as regional sales manager by helping to monitor, track and analyze sales performance KPIs in Canada
- Help to build tools such as KPIs and benchmarks that will support sales success
- Responsible for maintenance of accurate pricing in electronic pricing system
- Produce ad-hoc reports such as: Prepare Customer Price Lists, Monitor and report on contract compliance, etc.
- Using MS Excel and database programs to manipulate large amounts of data
- Providing insightful market analyses to explain trends and support accompanying market figures
- Writing in-depth competitive analyses based on primary and secondary research
- Illustrating key market trends with graphs
- Collaborate with our Market Research Groups in the US & Germany
RFP response and contract management
- Lead RFP response initiatives following product sessions on all 4 IV core markets
- Work with bids and sales personnel to interpret bid requirements, analyze data and prepare response according to guidelines. Determine ability to bid products and proceed accordingly
- Prepare bid summary & project plan for each bid/proposal. Distribute to appropriate personnel for review and input. Act as liaison between sales manager and other department personnel to collect required data/information for the response
- Maintain calendar of contracts expiries and proactively coordinate renewal preparation and execution with our US contract department
- Continuously access and assess online RFP’s for bid opportunities
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals, and requests for review
- Develop RFP response master database to ensure information is readily available
- Prepare components for bid, compose cover letter and other required documents, and submit bid package
- Record data pertaining to bid on bid status report for tracking and follow-up.
- Prepare awards to be sent to contract department for implementation. Verify pricing, terms, and conditions for accuracy
- Maintain accurate files, records and reference materials, update reference material on shared drive
- Participate and assist in department training programs, workshops, and special projects
What you need to bring:
- Fluently bilingual in English and French is mandatory (spoken and written)
- Bachelor’s degree: major in Business, Law, Accounting or Marketing preferred
- Medical Device Experience is a must
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proven multitasker - RESOURCEFUL
- Ability to handle tight deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel
- Knowledge of CRM systems (such as Salesforce)
- Ability to interpret contract language and prioritize work to meet critical deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills required.
- Must have good mastery of French Canadian and English languages with excellent writing and French/English translation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with individuals at all levels of the company required
- Must be able to contribute to team initiatives and communicate effectively with others
- Experience working with GPOs and high stress tolerance a plus
- Excellent project management skills with high attention to detail
- 5 years of progressive experience working in contract/proposal development and/or a legal environment
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Angelina Brathwaite is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto