Vacancy number • PUB406437
- The role is to ensure that the Project maintains a high level of excellence in reporting at all levels and interfaces with both the Offshore and Projects for the overall reporting.
- Leads efforts to ensure the project reporting is executed in accordance with expectations. During Execution phase this role will liaise directly with the Business departments of both Offshore and Projects.
About this role
- Responsible for developing and preparing standard reporting tools for the weekly, monthly, and periodic reporting for the overall Offshore project and communicating highlights to Senior Management and Shareholders.
- Ensures the progress from the individual EPCI contractor’s is correctly input into reporting process; provides feedback to Offshore Projects Business teams in relation to any changes or updates to reporting requirements.
- Coordinates the Offshore project milestone inputs to WP&B in line with corporate requirements.
- Ensures all changes, modifications or alternative options are correctly captured in periodic reports.
- Responsible for highlighting issues apparent in the reports to Offshore Business Manager.
- Provides support to the Head of Reporting & Governance on reporting issues.
- Assists the specialist in the update of the overall Offshore Project risk registers and other reports.
What you need to bring:
- BA or BSc , professional qualification however any qualification, technical or knowledge requirements may be waived through relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 8 (8) years broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement and construction. Worldwide experience with IOCs, Contractors and Vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of offshore facilities.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Ideally strong skills in using MS PowerBI and Milestones.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 30 Sep 2026, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406437