About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: .
What is required?
- Hours per week: 90
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Wednesday, December 13, 2023
About this role: Reliability Engineer
On behalf of our client, one of the world's largest producers of iron ore, we are currently seeking a Reliability Engineer.
This role is responsible for providing reliability engineering techniques, data analysis, improvement projects and defect elimination for the operational Ore Processing Facility (OPF).Key accountabilities will include:
- Liaison with relevant departments to provide technical solutions.
- Ensure correct application of Health & Safety standards.
- Monitor quality assurance of critical processes.
- Achieve targets set for defined sections of area budget.
- Propose improvement ideas and execute as required.
What you need to bring:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Mechanical or Reliability Engineering
- Condition Monitoring certification
- Mining experience in hard rock applications
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical focus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and continual improvement focus
- Knowledge of relevant Mines legislations and regulations
- Knowledge of computer management systems
- Planning, organizational, scheduling and coordination skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Professional growth and development within a globally recognized organization.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Contract duration : 6months
- Location : Iron bridge
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth