Reliability Engineer - Asset Management
Vacancy number • PUB406124
We are currently representing a global mining organisation, renowned for its exceptional safety culture and commitment to innovation. Operating from their Perth-based Operations Centre, our client is seeking expressions of interest for the role of Reliability Engineer to provide remote support from Perth CBD to site based maintenance engineers. This role will suit candidates that have experience of maintaining Heavy Mobile Equipment (HME) used within the mining sector.
About this role
- Utilise real-time data from Pilbara operations to remotely monitor the health of mining equipment.
- Analyse HME data to identify safety critical events and optimise production opportunities.
- Provide expert advice based on experience with HME or electronic manuals to enhance machine availability and performance.
- Identify and communicate predictive maintenance activities to ensure proactive equipment maintenance.
- Analyse mobile equipment oil samples, providing recommendations to sites, and issuing notifications.
- Respond to site requests from the Operations Centre, troubleshoot, and fault-find equipment in real-time.
- Monitor equipment failure modes, identifying focus areas for continuous improvement initiatives in HME.
What you need to bring:
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety for oneself and the team.
- Heavy machinery trade background in Mechanical, Electrical, or Asset Management fields.
- Possess an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills, effective communication, and computer proficiency.
- Significant demonstrated experience in mining maintenance, either OEM or site-based.
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable, however not essential. More important is having at least a basic knowledge of computing, i.e. proficiency in MS Office in particular Word and Excel.
- Experience with maintenance activities for HME, including but not limited to Komatsu, Caterpillar, and Hitachi machinery specified.
- Tier 1 mining business
- 12 month contract
- $80-90 per hour + super
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Shirley is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406124