About this job
- Market: Services
- Industry: Sales & Marketing
- Area of expertise: Sales
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Thursday, March 23, 2023
About this role: Recruiter
- Are you looking for a new challenge? Our client, a High-Profile Global Organization within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Recruiter to work within one of their Project Teams;
- Start date: ASAP;
- Contract length: 6 months;
- Location: Aberdeen.
Responsibilities Will Include but are not Limited to:
- Work closely with managers to gain an understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations;
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent;
- Stay active with current with job boards and platforms to find talent;
- Work and form relationships with internal management to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications;
- Develop job postings on platforms, such as social media and job boards;
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates.
What you need to bring:
What we are Looking for:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Good standard of secondary education;
- Experience in a similar and/or an HR or recruitment role;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to adapt and react to changing priorities;
- Drive for results;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Excellent attention to detail and strong execution skills;
- Effective team player;
- Familiarity with job boards.
- As well as offering a competitive rate our client offers a attractive benefits package which includes life insurance, private healthcare and access to an onsite gym and restaurant.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester