About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
About this role: Recruiter (Internal)
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Energy Oil & Gas Group, Brunel has a exciting opportunity for an experienced internal Recruiter for a 12 month contract opportunity located in the heart of the city!
You will be accountable for the delivery of aspects of internal, external and contingent hiring needs of the business/function, as determined by the Resourcing Lead.
- Partnering with the business and translating the business resourcing strategy to actionable plans to deliver with speed, cost effectiveness and hiring of quality talent
- Managing the internal resourcing of selected positions, end to end resourcing of external positions, including attraction, jointly conducting job brief meetings and aligning on sourcing strategy with the Hiring Manager, assessment, leading of the offer making process, in line with resourcing targets and KPIs. Supporting the resourcing of complex roles, projects/re-organisation, facilitation or managing role migrations
- Leveraging on contingent workforce insights in partnership with the Contractor Service Desk and other internal/external data insights to develop an integrated resourcing approach
- Developing trusted relationships with partners
- Being an ambassador for the Company, both internally and externally while ensuring continued focus on candidate centricity and hiring manager satisfaction
- Actively contributing to the global community of Recruiters by skills/lines of business to work towards the collective delivery of business resourcing priorities
- Championing and assuring Diversity & Inclusion remains at the core of the end-to-end resourcing process
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities, maintaining operational excellence and adopting consistent and globally standardised resourcing processes
- Building a continuous, collaborative delivery partnership with key partners within the natural teams
- Participating in projects that contribute towards Talent priorities and Integrated Resourcing ambitions
What you need to bring:
- Your partners and client groups would view you as a trusted and credible partner
- Understanding of recruitment processes, practices, systems, HR policies and local Employment Law or demonstrated HR business partnering ability is required
- Experience in working across multiple portfolios and possess strong relationship management by developing a deep understanding of different stakeholder needs
- Business / industry understanding in order to represent Company to external candidates and fully understand the requisition brief
- Good data analytics skills to review/anticipate/adjust current priorities and needs
- A strong curiosity to learn and demonstrated ability to nurture a psychologically safe and inclusive environment within which teams and individuals can thrive
- Strong team orientation; able to proactively contribute to the Integrated Resourcing Team, country HR Team and others. Works effectively in virtual, diverse teams
- Strong knowledge of candidate sourcing, attraction strategy development, assessment and offer negotiation
- Change agility with an outside-in and future orientation to develop resourcing strategies and drive decisions that address future trends and position the Company well in the Energy transition
- This role is open to flexible working options
- Fantastic opportunity to work with this world leader in the Energy sector!
- Excellent negotiable day rate
- Luxurious CBD location
- 12 month contract opportunity!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth