About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, December 5, 2023
About this role: Quantity Surveyor (Pre-Contract)
- Review on budget estimates and cash flow.
- Preparation and update of elemental and detail cost plans.
- Assist in tender evaluation
- Cost monitoring and reporting
- Preparation and valuation of progress and final payments.
- Technical auditing
- Provide Quantity Surveying support related to the project(s)
- Prepare / review Bills of Quantities in a timely manner
- Provide assistance in verifying claims, payments, variations, addendum, extension of time contractual issues in accordance with Authority policies and guidelines for projects
- Liaising with End-user Department of Company and other discipline to resolve and close actions
- To continually seek and capture lessons learned from the cost, financial, and procurement processes and use this intelligence to alter the process, tools and systems in order to improve the approach to delivering the projects
- Provide cost reporting for project(s)
- Review and make recommendations on payments in a timely manner
- Final settlement claims and assist in contract close-out procedures
- Track all commercial actions to ensure completion in a timely manner
What you need to bring:
- Should have a BSc/ degree in QS or equivalent from recognized university
- Shall have minimum of 10 years demonstrable post graduate experience in all facets of the Quantity Surveying profession; all of which shall have been applicable to the capacity of a professional Quantity Surveyor working in a professional Consultancy practice or Employers’ organization.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in procurement methods for consultancy and construction contracts as well as International contracting conditions and laws.
- Preferably, have minimum 3 years’ experience in the gulf region
- Monthly Rate in QAR
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 years with possible extension
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha