Vacancy number • PUB406620
- QA/QC Engineer is responsible for analyzing and qualifying an organization’s product to make sure it meets quality and manufacturing standards.
- The engineer will typically work with other engineering teams to identify potential errors in the process or standard and design improvements that could create a more efficient and effective production line
- Completed work assignments are subject to review by the supervisor.
- Works independently most of the time and/or as part of an integrated project, investigation and review and/or audit team.
About this role
- Accountable for the quality and quality of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to multidisciplinary processes.
- Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project, including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspections and tests on all procedures, oversee all testing methods, and maintain high-quality standards for all processes.
- Review the quality of all materials at the site, ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality, and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and quality materials.
- Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules, ensure adherence to all procedures, and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards, ensure compliance to all quality manuals and procedures, and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
- Manage to lift all types of equipment, handle the efficient storage of all hazardous materials, and perform quality audits per the required schedule.
- Monitor an efficient system, record all project activities, and analyze all processes to ensure all work meets quality requirements.
- Manage all work methods, maintain knowledge on quality assurance standards, monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes, and recommend corrective actions for all operations.
- Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
What you need to bring:
- B.Sc. Eng or equivalent in relevant Engineering from a recognized university.
- Minimum 4 years Middle east/Gulf experience is mandatory
- Proficiency in English Language (Speak, Read, and Write)
- QA/QC certifications are mandatory
- Basic knowledge in SAP (PM/MM).
- 8 years’ work experience in refinery or petrochemical Oil and Gas plant as QA/QC Eng.
- Monthly in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours /5 Days
- 1 to 5 years, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deepika Mafatlal Jain is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406620