About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
About this role: Proposal Lead FPSO Capex
you Looking for your next career opportunity? Do you have previous experience as a Proposal Lead or
Manager in the Oil & Gas
Industry? If yes, This could be the role for you! Our client, a High-Profile
Global Organization within the Energy Sector, has
an exciting opportunity
for a highly skilled Proposal Lead to work
within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: ASAP.
As Proposal Lead FPSO CAPEX, you manage the preparation of the CAPEX Proposal, from planning and kick-off to the final compilation of a technical and commercial proposal for submission to Client.
What Your Work Will Consist of:
- Prepare a Proposal Plan setting out all the steps required and present this in a Proposal Kick-off Meeting;
- Act as the main interface between the various contributors to the proposal process within the organization;
- Monitor the progress of the work, organize regular progress meetings and flag any concerns;
- Obtain inputs from various sources and challenge these inputs for their correctness, competitiveness, and their alignment with the overall proposal strategy;
- Work in close collaboration with the Cost Estimating team to ensure that the inputs are correctly implemented in the cost estimates.
What you need to bring:
You Will be Right for This Role if:
- Experience as Proposal Lead or Manager in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Analytically strong, able to analyze complex data, and having a good feeling for costs;
- Having strong knowledge / experience regarding FPSO’s design and project execution;
- Strong organization skills;
- Being a team player;
- Good presentation skills and ability to explain and defend a proposal to SBM Management or to a Client;
- Fluent in English;
- Prior experience in FPSO Projects is a strong plus.
this position offers a competitive rate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester