About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, May 5, 2023
About this role: Project Work Preparer
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Work Preparer to work within one of their Project TeamStart date: ASAP
Location: Esbjerg, DenmarkDuration: 18 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- Validate the delivery of job cards, permits and plans from the hook-up contractor
- Participate in relevant onboarding of contractors and offshore information sessions.
- Participate in managing Construction contractor and Hook-up contractor during execution
- Day to day support during offshore execution of planned activities
- Check the readiness of the activities from material and tool perspective (QC), and confirm it is fit for purpose
What you need to bring:
What we are Looking for:
- Technical educational level and preferred with practical offshore experience
- Able to QC technical items and specific tools
- Has a hands-on mentality and a good sense of organization
- Professional experience (in years): min. 5 years in Oil & Gas industry.
- The ability to organize activities as per Client’s priorities
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester