About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, March 24, 2023
About this role: Project Site Co-Ordinator
We’re hiring Project Site Co-Ordinator for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Hazira (Gujrat).
Position: Project Site Co-Ordinator
YOE: 10 Years
Contract: 1 year contract
Location: Hazira (Gujarat)
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum qualification is required B.E. Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 10 years of field experience of supervising Construction sites of Oil & Gas Projects;
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in QA/QC;
- Minimum 1 year experience in Documentation;
- Minimum 1 year experience related Permit related activities;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Brownfield Projects.
What you need to bring:
- Perform the Project Site Co-ordination with SEIPL Team, EPCm and Implementation Contractor’s at inside the plant/laydown area and location instructed by SEIPL Project Team;
- Perform role of safe supervisor for conducting safe execution of tasks along with execution team;
- Obey and adhere to Life Saving Rules at site;
- Adhere to quality management plan with Implementation Contractor/EPCm;
- Perform Toolbox talk to personnel before job execution;
- Shall be competent in Permit to Work system and have knowledge of PTW rules and compliance requirement at SEIPL;
- Shall be competent in HSSE system and requirements as per Industry HSSE guidelines, requirements, and procedures;
- Have experience in working in LNG terminal or similar facility;
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from EPCm and Implementation Contractor’s;
- Providing administrative support as needed;
- Undertaking project execution activities as required;
- Ensuring projects adhere to all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project;
- Need to provide a DPR to SEIPL Project Team on each day evening or early morning of next day;
- Materials Management in co-ordination with SEIPL, EPCm and Implementation Contractors;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks like MS word, Excel, power point etc.,;
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures;
- Ability to work on tight deadlines;
- Six days work per week will be required as per project requirement;
- Willing to work in shifts;
- Able to perform multitasking.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai