About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, April 10, 2023
About this role: Project Services and Integration Manager
hiring Project Services and Integration Manager for one of our
Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based
out in Hazira Surat.
- Position: Project Services and Integration Manager;
- YOE: 10 Years;
- Contract: 1 year contract;
- Payroll: Brunel;
- Location: Hazira Surat;
- Only Female Candidate require.
- To manage the Integration of various contractor to deliver the project; And to deliver, maintain and manage standard and consistent full suite of Project Services, i;e;, Cost Estimating, Cost Engineering, Planning & Scheduling, Risk Management; Depending on the development phase of the project, accountabilities can be summarized as management and enablement of the following activities:
- Establish and implement the project Integration process and system;
- Manage project integration aspects of various Implementation contractors to deliver the project;
- Establish and implement the project controls process and system;
- Provide the Project with the list of plans required to execute the project and their hierarchy relationship;
- Develop the cost management procedures;
- Develop the planning and progress monitoring procedures;
- Provide project management support in the development of cost breakdown structures, estimates, records and forecasts for the timely submission into the investment documentation, the annual corporate planning cycle, or partner cash calling submissions;
- Provide project management support in the development of the work breakdown structure, activities, logic, resources and progress of the integrated project schedule, i;e; baseline;
- Develop Cost Time and Resource (CTR) sheets for phased cost estimates for the project in line with the company guidance;
- Provide the Project Manager with accurate monthly cost reports;
- Provide the Project Manager with monthly progress updates, forecast completions, together with the critical path and trend analyses;
- Develop contract pricing and administration instructions for alignment with the cost breakdown structure, bid evaluations and company counter estimates to support contract award recommendations;
- Develop the contract key dates, milestones and Company plan dates for alignment with the overall integrated plan, in evaluating bid schedules and in reviewing contractor plans to support contract award recommendations;
- Apply probabilistic techniques to determine and communicate the possible range of cost and schedule outcomes for the project;
- Analyse of trends that offer early warning of any deviations;
- Review scope change requests for the total installed cost & schedule impact;
- Prepare reconciliations between earlier cost estimates and the current cost forecast.
What you need to bring:
The essentials requirements for this position are:
- Only Female Candidate require.
- Graduate Engineer with 10 years of experience in oil & gas industry in Engineering and Construction Management of projects;
- Sound knowledge of project concept, front end development. Should have the ability to understand multidiscipline engineering aspects of all disciplines and to decide on best engineering solution from multiple options;
- Have had full responsibility for establishing, managing, and delivering the Project Services activities in these roles for at least one sizable project;
- Act as a mentor / coach for staff at lower Levels.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities
from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time
and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company
(Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+
specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel
Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream,
Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering,
Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are
Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for
major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sheetal Gaurav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai