Vacancy number • PUB406258
About this role
• Oversight and coordination of full major project scopes of work, tendering, execution, and final completion.
• Make sure to comply with Client QAQC standards and Company policies, plans, and protocols.
• Develop and manage project schedules within timelines and budgets.
• Collaborate closely with clients, management, and project team members.
• Keep track of project advancement and performance, maintaining records and providing regular reports.
• Supervise the implementation of site projects, provide HSE support, manage QAQC processes, and oversee project completion.
• Bulk earthworks and road construction projects.
• 14:7 Roster
What you need to bring:
- Must have experience in bulk earthworks and road infrastructure works
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience delivering projects within the resources sector, preferably in civils & Infrastructure.
- Desired to hold civil engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or hold valid working rights.
- Proven experience in effective HSQE management
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Garcia is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406258