Vacancy number • PUB406037
Our client, a respected Tier 3 commercial builder is looking to bring aboard a Permanent Project Manager to work on a range of projects within Brisbane.
They area a close knit team with an exciting range of education, office, healthcare, retail, hospitality and community projects in the pipeline for 2024 and beyond.
- $150 - $200k p/a dependent on experience
- Joining an established builder with operations in Sydney, Brisbane and Victoria and a strong project pipeline with values ranging from $5m - $30m
- Emphasis on career development with progression plans put in place from day one.
About this role
Working as a Project Manager, you will take a leading role working on several projects from concept design and development stages, right through to construction and completion.
Other duties will include:
- Planning all phases of the construction lifecycle from initiation to completion.
- Obtaining all necessary regulations and permits.
- Makes sure projects are aligned with agreed-upon plans.
- Managing your Site Managers and Foreman oversees their work.
- Communicating with clients and delivers project progress reports.
- Continuing positive relationship with subcontractors
- Develops and adheres to the budget, timeline, and quality control plan.
- Collaborates with architects, engineers, electricians, and other specialists.
- HSE responsibility in partnership with HSE Advisor and Manager
- Uses scheduling software to update schedules, track progress, and document project progression.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, Business Administration, or a related degree.
- The ability to manage and mentor in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Excels at organisation, time-management, problem-solving, and budgeting.
- A good understanding of Occupational Safety and Health requirements and a proactive approach to safety.
- 3 + years of construction Project Management experience.
- Exposure to commercial projects, ideally with a value of $10M+
What they offer:Our client believe in nurturing talent within their organization. They are consistently growing and always looking to promote from internal channels. The team in Brisbane is close knit valuing collaboration, innovation, and a supportive work environment.
They celebrate your successes and encourage your professional development.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead Howard is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406037