About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Greater London
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, April 20, 2023
About this role: Project Engineer/London Office Coordinator
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organization within the Energy Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Project Engineer/ London Office Coordinator to work within one of their Project Teams – immediate start!
Duration: 12 Months
Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- Ensure all Project HSE requirements are adhered to and implemented. Ensure HSE is emphasized throughout all design activities. Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed;
- Support and enforce the HSEQ Project objectives and directives in compliance with the Project HSEQ management system;
- Assist the Onshore Engineering Manager (based in Milan) in the administration of the London office project team and provide technical oversight and coordination of the London design engineering;
- Focal point for technical issues/coordination between Milan and London engineering centers;
- Expedite the flow of technical information;
- Understand contractual requirements and communicate to team;
- Facilitate communication between discipline leaders and discipline engineers;
- Assist in the development of the detailed engineering schedule.
What you need to bring:
You are Right for This Role if:
- Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline;
- Proficient in English language;
- Ten (10) or more years’ experience in Oil and Gas and large projects;
- Ability to assimilate, organize and integrate information from numerous sources and communicate effectively with internal project and external teams and stakeholders;
- Excellent written and presentation skills with ability to explain technical matters to staff not conversant with the detailed technical area;
- Team player with a mindset to work with a global team and with diverse cultures;
- Able to manage time effectively, both own time and that of a team to achieve delivery of work against agreed schedules.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Carla Tito Pabón is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Carla Tito Pabón
Brunel Energy Netherlands Delft