About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
About this role: Project Engineer
Are you Looking for your next career opportunity? This could be the role for you! Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
What you Will be Doing:
- Engineering Support to Budgets & Tenders - Provide engineering support to Tendering and FEED activities. Includes ITT review, preparation of tender deliverables
- Client & 3rd Party Interfacing - Engineering interface for clients, subcontractors and other 3rd parties on their allocated scope of work.
- Workscope Project Management – Executes the scope of work, monitors budget and progress. Manages changes and QHSE considerations, including risk management.
- Installation Engineering (Onshore) – Develops installation concepts, prepares installation procedures and other technical deliverables (either directly or by interfacing with engineering disciplines), participates in technical and safety reviews, completes as-builts lessons learned and improvement projects.
- Procurement Support and Supplier Management – Assist supply chain in the preparation of RFQ/ITB, inputs to procurement plans, technical evaluation of bids, manages suppliers deliveries providing technical support from award to project close out.
What you need to bring:
You are Right for This Role if:
- Preferred qualifications and experiences
- Soft skills
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the country, without sponsorship.
As well as a competitive rate our clients offers an attractive benefits package, including life insurance and private health care and access to our on-site gym and staff restaurant
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester