About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Pilbara
What is required?
- Hours per week: 77
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, March 6, 2023
About this role: Project engineer
Looking for an Employer that offers transparent and solid career progression, ongoing commitment to open conversation and a rewarding environment?
You have come to the right area,
What is on offer• FIFO – 8/6 or 4/3 rostering• Initial 6 Month Contract – Possibly Extension to 2026 !!• Payrate + Super
• Brunel Benefits + Security
About the role: This position is for a dynamic, flexible and energetic project delivery Specialist with experience in all Facets of Project Management, planning, scheduling, procurement, implementation and commissioning work.
Does this sounds like you ?
Your day-to-day duties are, but not limited to;
• Assisting the PM, In compiling documents, monitoring schedules and budget against the plan and tracking QA documentation,• Strong Focus and the task at hand, • Have the ability to demonstrate interpersonal communication skills with Multiple stakeholders• Ability to escalate problems with solutions in a timely Manner
• Site based Project Delivery of a fire system Program works, assisting and scoping, preparing tender documentation, schedule, cost, quality tracking• Coordination of Fire engineering design vendors to ensure final deliverables, • Great Communication skills, and ability to interact with different levels of Management and vendors • Strong ability to facilitate meetings,
What you need to bring:
• 2x Recent Reference • National Police Clearance (within 12months)
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basisBrunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jacinta Scanlon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth