About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, April 23, 2023
About this role: Project Engineer- Package SURF
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Engineer-Package Surf to work within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 1 Year
Your Responsibilities Will Include but are not Limited to:
- Development of internal plans and procedures if needed.
- Follow-up, coordination and preparation of tender documentation
- Assistance in development and follow-up of planning for the SURF package
- Contribution to project high level documents preparation & update (Statement of Requirement, Basis of Design)
- Implement HSE requirements within the area of responsibility
What you need to bring:
You are Right for This Role if:
- Qualified engineering
- Significant experience within the Oil & Gas projects
- Experience in Oil & Gas development activities
- Excellent communication skills.
- English is the main language of service
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester