About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: BRISBANE
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, December 24, 2023
About this role: Project Engineer - ICSS
Join a trailblazing team that stands at the forefront of renewable energy and sustainability. Be a part of our ambitious growth agenda and play a pivotal role in our journey to decarbonize and innovate. As we pave the way in renewable hydrogen, ammonia, and mineral production, you’ll have the unique chance to contribute to the development of a state-of-the-art green ammonia facility.
Lead & Coordinate: Ensure vendor tasks align with project benchmarks in terms of safety, quality, technicality, cost, and timeline.
Integrate & Collaborate: Work collaboratively with Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, and Procurement teams to ensure a smooth integration of packages into ongoing projects.
Manage & Facilitate: Oversee vendor packages from contract inception to start-up, guaranteeing top-notch deliverability and performance.
- Direct vendor coordination.
- Expedite technical data to enhance design and commissioning.
- Oversee project deliverables.
- Serve as the liaison between design consultants, contractors, and vendors.
- Implement change management processes and maintain seamless communication channels.
- Uphold the core values and Code of Business Conduct.
- Engage actively with project delivery, procurement, and engineering teams.
- Strict adherence to HSSE policies and Quality Policy.
- Collaborate with both internal teams (like Package Managers, Engineers, Contracts Team) and external stakeholders, including contractors and vendors.
What you need to bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related.
- 5+ years in project/package engineering.
- Expertise in ICSS hardware/software specification and design support.
- Proficiency in Excel and a thorough understanding of project controls.
- Proactivity, resilience, and an innate drive to learn.
- Dedication to organizational values and unwavering integrity.
Embark on a transformative journey with a pioneering international business at the forefront of the green hydrogen revolution. As part of our dedicated team, you won't just enjoy above-market compensation rates; you'll gain unparalleled exposure to the rapidly evolving world of renewable energy and sustainable solutions. This is more than just a role; it's an opportunity to shape the future of energy, collaborate with global experts, and be at the vanguard of sustainable innovation. Join us, and be a part of this exciting, world-changing endeavor.
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Chapman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane