About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Canada
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, March 4, 2023
About this role: Project Development Advisor
Opening in Mississauga, ON or Saskatoon, SK
Our client, a major player in the diversified resources sector (mining), has identified a series of opportunities to improve whole of life capital planning for the next stage of their project.
Brunel is seeking a motivated and experienced resource to assist out client and conduct opportunity deep dives and develop a series of plans (10) to drive forward the implementation of outcomes of the deep dives.
The plans will address and establish a vendor engagement strategy and negotiation strategy to assist with delivery approximately 10 commercial opportunities.
We are seeking a resource who has the ability to look at opportunities differently whilst developing realistic and practical plans to realize commercial predictability, social value whilst strengthening external partnerships.
- Proficient at writing clear and concise plans
- Present the plans to senior stakeholders
- Engage with stakeholders from different organizations
- Influence and engage without formal reporting lines
- Work as part of a team located in various geographical locations and time-zones
- Understand how procurement and commercial activities on large projects within large organizations operate
What you need to bring:
- Post Secondary Education (no specific preference)
- Experience within Contract Management/Advising, Commercial, Technical Writing or Administration
- Expert with MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with Smart Plant or Hexagon would be a benefit
- Very strong presentation skills using MS Presentation/Power Point
What We OfferWhy work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
About UsBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services you need to lead your industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining and Infrastructure, we help you finish major projects safely,
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jen Folkes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto