About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, April 28, 2023
About this role: Project Coordinator
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Coordinator to work within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: Immediate
Location: Dunfermline, Aberdeen, Norway or France
Employment type: Permanent
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Arrange and lead kick off meetings with all necessary stakeholders ensuring application of the execution plan;
- Ensure smooth transition / handover between the Commercial department and manufacturing facility to ensure timely and accurate start up;
- Liaise with internal teams and global vendors to safeguard On-Time Delivery;
- Required to provide status reports on key tasks (i.e., Delivery Status, Risk Register, Lessons Learned, Variation Order Report, etc.);
- Coordinate regional EFNCRS and manage Make Good Requests from a Commercial aspect;
- Compile proposed execution strategy based on availability of parts and manufacturing site schedules as required.
What you need to bring:
You are Right for This Role if:
- Possesses good commercial knowledge and cost awareness;
- Excellent professional communication skills both written and verbally;
- Possesses relevant computer skills (Microsoft office essential, SAP preferable);
- Ability to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines;
- Ability to work as part of a team or on their own;
- Able to maintain good relationships while driving colleagues to meet key deliverables in a timely manner;
- Self-starter who is motivated and displays a good level of autonomy;
- A pro-active individual who exercises considerable initiative, creativity and contribution;
- Demonstrates excellent time management skills. Able to prioritize and manage conflicting demands;
- Capable of managing various tasks simultaneously.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester