About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, February 20, 2023
About this role: Project Coordinator
We are working on behalf of our Geraldton based client who is a global mining operator. Reporting to the General Manager - Technical Services, you will be responsible for providing professional project oversight You will also provide support to the operations teams with troubleshooting and technical development.
What you need to bring:
- Residential role
- 5 years experience in Project Management required with valid qualifications
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of the mineral sands and/mineral processing industryrequired
- Sound commercial judgement with a working understanding of project finance measures, capitalexpenditure processes and business performance
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary teams
- High level of computer literacy, particularly in MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and MS Project
- Experience in process improvement, including relevant qualification - highly desirable
- Qualifications in construction related disciplines - highly desirable
- Fulltime permanent position direct with the client
- Very attractive salary package with bonuses and super on top
- Relocation assistance
- Ongoing training and skill progression for people wanting to upskill
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keisha Hunter is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth