Project Controls Lead
Vacancy number • PUB406526
- This position is required to support the management of the project controls function within the Compression
- Understand the key project drivers, define roles and responsibilities, develop communication protocols, identify, develop and implement project procedures for reporting, cost control and planning/scheduling; identify elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims, communicate and influence across the organization to ensure delivery of project within the agreed timeframe.
- Major challenges are (1) completing detailed assessments of project controls, cost, schedule and recovery/rectification plans, in short deadlines and a high pressure environment and (2) developing and sustaining relationships with EPC Contractor Project Controls personnel throughout project execution to ensure Company is provided with timely and the best available information to aid decision making.
About this role
- Progress Measurement procedures, basis and reporting review and approval.
- Risk register coordination and reporting.
- Progress status reporting development and management.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business degree required.
- 10 years’ experience in a major project environment within the oil and gas industry, with exposure in business management including project controls, cost and schedule development, tender preparation and contract management and 3 years supervising multi discipline and multi-cultural teams and as Lead of control for mega projects.
- Sound knowledge of Project Control & Management principles
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools: Excel, Power Query, Power BI, Power Automate, SharePoint
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 31 Mar 2027, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406526