Project Control Lead
Vacancy number • PUB406252
We’re hiring Project Control Lead for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
About this role
- Position: Project Control Lead;
- YOE: 10+ Years;
- Contract: On Contract;
- Location: Bangalore.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in engineering, Engineering Technology, or Construction Management;
- Experience in project controls focused on cost control and schedule control achievements;
- Supervisory experience required •Certification(s) in the project management discipline from a recognized organization (Primavera, PMI, AACE etc.) preferred Willing to work overseas in a team environment;
- Willing to relocate to required project site;
- Knowledgeable with company project management best practices framework and key work processes;
- Demonstrated ability to drive creativity, innovation and continuous improvement;
- Strong Influencing, Consulting, Mentoring, Analytical, and Computing skills;
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Adaptability to changing priorities;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to urgent analysis requests;
- 10+ years in project Controls, Commercial knowledge, Leadership experiences;
- proficient in English, very proficient in MS Office, prior background with either an EPC or Owner company;
- Planning / Scheduling skills not required but would be preferred.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Arthi R is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406252