About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, April 6, 2023
About this role: Project Buyer
Brunel are delighted to present an opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Project Buyer to join one our high profile global organisations.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
Contract length: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- The Procurement team is responsible for the issues of about 4000 Orders, covering about 15000 line items;
- Issue purchase orders in respect of H3SE Company procedures;
- Ensure compliance of the purchasing process with Company’s rules, ethics and applicable laws and regulation (JV rules, Country laws), as well as the General Terms and Conditions in force;
- Ensure the good administration, filing and update of all the purchasing documents in SAP and ensure that all approvals, justifications, circulation forms, etc, are filed in line with the applicable procedures;
- Ensure an efficient procurement process, ordering together with the Métier Partner (Duet) the required materials and services, with the objective to optimize the balance between price, delivery and quality and to avoid any shortages of materials/services, which may expose the company to operational or production problems;
- Ensure that RFQ are issued where possible and challenge the Métier Partner to provide support to do so;
- Negotiate quotations provided by the contractor/vendor in the best interest of TEPNL;
- Ensure that all steps of the procurement process are performed correctly, in close cooperation with DUET;
- Ensure together with the expeditor the delivery of the order (acknowledgement of the order, delivery of the material).
What you need to bring:
You are Right for This Role if:
- Schooling / University degree: MBO / HBO in technical discipline such as mechanical or electrical & instrumentation;
- 5 years of professional experience in the oil & gas industry or petrochemical industry and ;
- 2 years of professional experience in procurement;
- General understanding of oil and gas activities and of the required equipment/material/services;
- Strong negotiator;
- Experience with maintenance activities and maintenance equipment;
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system;
- Excellent English in speech and writing.
This contract offers a competitive rate
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester